Farm Mode
Work and earn!

How it works?

Access the portal to take your NFT to the nearest workstation.
The portal will present you with possibilities and their rewards. Every NFT has an 80% chance to drop at workstation level 1 and 20% chance to drop at workstation level 2. If you land on a level 2 workstation and your monkey is not qualified to do the job(level 1 monkey) you will not receive the reward this turn. To always win, you must upgrade your NFT.
Copy link